- After logging into Salesforce, click the Home tab;
- In the upper right hand side, click the gear icon and select Setup;
- Click on Users from the left hand side panel and once again on Users from the dropdown menu;
- From the list select the user for which the Account ID should be retrieved and then click on User Profile
- Copy the value that has been generated in the URL after User/
How do I find a user’s Salesforce ID?
https://<YourInstanceOrMyDomainHere>.lightning.force.com/lightning/setup/ManageUsers/page?address=%2F 00530000003xqAb %3Fnoredirect%3D1%26isUserEntityOverride%3D1 In each URL above, the User’s Salesforce ID is 00530000003xqAb Navigate to the User’s Profile. For instructions, see our Manage Profile Lists documentation.
How do I get the parent account ID in Salesforce apex?
Note that in Apex the ID is the only field that can be retrieved without a SOQL query for the newly inserted record. So if you also needed to get the Parent Account ID of the newly created Account, you would have to query [SELECT ID, ParentID FROM Account WHERE ID = :acct.Id] in the above example.
How do I retrieve the ID of an account in apex?
If you’re creating an Account with Apex using an insert call, the ID will be returned after the call and can be retrieved in Apex. It is the same ID that appears in the URL. For example: Note that in Apex the ID is the only field that can be retrieved without a SOQL query for the newly inserted record.
How do I find a user’s user ID?
One way is to navigate to their user record in a browser. You’ll find that the user ID is the last part of the URL; so if the URL of the user record is then the user ID is 00550000001gtMA. One way is to navigate to their user record in a browser. You’ll find that the user ID is the last part of the URL; so if the URL of the user record is