Salesforce has eleven internally-managed Data Centers in the following metropolitan areas:
- Chicago, Illinois, United States (USA)
- Dallas, Texas, United States (USA)
- Frankfurt, Germany (DE)
- Kobe, Japan (JPN)
- London, United Kingdom (UK) London North London West
- Paris, France (FRA)
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States (USA)
- Tokyo, Japan (JPN)
- Washington, DC, United States (USA) Washington DC North Washington DC South
Where are the Salesforce data centers located?
Using Windows Command Prompt or Mac OS’ terminal and run nslookup
- Press and hold ‘Windows’ key on keyboard and press ‘R’ letter key
- Windows Run Dialog will open. Type ‘cmd’ and hit ‘Enter’
- Type ‘nslookup’ followed by ‘yourdomain.my.salesforce.com’ and hit ‘Enter’
- You will see your instance name below in the line which starts with ‘Name:xy1’ where ‘xy1’ will be your instance.
Where is my Salesforce instance located?
• Maintain and improve the Salesforce instance as well as integrations with 3rd party and external systems. Ensure that we have successful releases and support the various departments with innovative solutions through technical expertise … The company is located in Sandy Springs, GA and Atlanta, GA. Cox Enterprises was founded in 1898.
Can Salesforce be hosted on a personal server?
Using this tool, files can be continuously migrated from Notes and Attachments to personal storage server. The record of migrated file can be found in Salesforce [s FTP Attachments object. Note: Migrator and Advance Migrator supports only files attached through Notes and Attachments in Salesforce Classic mode. 1.3.
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
Where are the Salesforce servers based?
Washington DC, United States (USA): Washington DC North. Washington DC South.
Does Salesforce have their own servers?
Salesforce talked about its own back-end infrastructure and revealed that all of Salesforce.com runs on only about 1,000 servers.
What servers do Salesforce use?
Salesforce Platform Salesforce has its own data centres across the world that service some customers running on the core platform (Sales, Service, Experience Cloud, etc). Salesforce uses AWS in regions where they don’t have their own data centres (eg. in Canada, India, Australia).
Where is the Salesforce data stored?
tablesThe Salesforce Database In a relational database, data is stored in tables. Each table is made up of any number of columns that represent a particular type of data (like a date or a number). Each row is a group of related data values.
Is Salesforce hosted on Azure?
Salesforce will deploy its Marketing Cloud service on Microsoft’s Azure public cloud infrastructure. Salesforce already uses Amazon Web Services, and the company announced plans to use Google Cloud Platform in 2017.
Does Salesforce have servers in Russia?
We are working on the implementation of Sales Cloud solution. We are implemented in 14 countries including Russia.
What is Salesforce hosted on?
Salesforce already relies on AWS as its primary public cloud provider and AWS also uses Salesforce as its CRM platform.
What is a Salesforce server?
Your Salesforce instance refers to the server that your Salesforce organization lives on. Many Salesforce orgs (also referred to as an “instance”) live together on the same server, a method of server management called “multi-tenancy”. As opposed to one system living on one server, many instances live on one server.
Is Salesforce hosted on Amazon?
Many Salesforce products run on AWS. In addition, Salesforce customers can build on AWS to extend their Salesforce capabilities.
What is the backend of Salesforce?
Salesforce Backend Apex is an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Language and is similar to Java. As a Developer, you should be aware of the Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) – a language or statement specifically built to search for information in Salesforce data.
Does Salesforce run on Oracle?
Since Marc Benioff founded the company 20 years ago, Salesforce has run its business on the Oracle Database. Several years ago, Oracle moved aggressively into the SaaS business and became a direct competitor of Benioff’s in the CRM space.
Does Salesforce store data in a cloud?
What is Salesforce Data Storage? Salesforce is a popular cloud software among companies for customer relationship management (CRM).