What is the best LMS for Salesforce?
- Moodle is an open-source LMS platform, and you don’t have to pay anything, which is the best thing about it.
- Plugins are what makes this LMS platform so unique; Moodle is a modular LMS that utilizes plugins. …
- Moodle Mobile has a dedicated mobile app that is accessible for teachers and students. …
How to train your users on Salesforce?
Train users to do their jobs in Lightning Experience so they’re comfortable and productive from day one of your launch. A good starting point is self-paced training. Direct your users to Trailhead and the Learn to Work in Lightning Experience trail. The two modules in this trail are designed to show Salesforce Classic users how to switch …
What are the Salesforce components?
You can use the following for operationName:
- getVersions – Gets supported Salesforce REST API versions
- getResources – Gets available Salesforce REST Resource endpoints
- getGlobalObjects – Gets metadata for all available SObject types
- getBasicInfo – Gets basic metadata for a specific SObject type
- getDescription – Gets comprehensive metadata for a specific SObject type
How to enable Salesforce CRM content in Salesforce?
The profile of the user doing the sync should have the following permissions enabled:
- Manage Salesforce CRM Content
- Create Libraries
- Manage Content Permissions
- Manage Content Properties
- Manage Content Types and
- Deliver Uploaded Files and Personal Content