How to create your first app in Salesforce?
- To create application in lightning, Click File | New | Lightning Application.
- Enter the name, and click Ok. E.g. appName.app resource. You may set name accordingly.
- Now use c:helloWorld to refer the component helloWorld.cmp using the default namespace c. If your organization has a registered namespace, you can use it to reference. …
What are the best apps to integrate with Salesforce?
What are the Best Apps to Integrate with Salesforce
- Marketo. Marketo is a marketing automation tool that helps companies to manage leads, gain access to sales insights, understand revenue cycle and also engage in social marketing.
- WordPress. WordPress is an important content management system which is used by a number of businesses to host and run their websites.
- SAP Business Suite. …
- Microsoft Dynamics. …
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
How to create custom app in Salesforce?
Create an App
- Learning Objectives. Create a Salesforce app that includes standard collaboration and analytics features.
- Introduction. In this project, you learn how to build an application on the Salesforce Platform from start to finish, without writing any code.
- Launch Your Trailhead Playground. …
- Create an App and a Custom Object. …
Does Salesforce have a Windows app?
With Salesforce Lightning for Continuum, the Salesforce1 Mobile App on Windows 10 seamlessly transforms into the Salesforce Lightning desktop experience, enabling a phone to operate like a PC.
Is there a Salesforce app?
The mobile app includes many of your org’s customizations, so it’s tailored to your business needs. Salesforce for iOS is available from the App Store, and Salesforce for Android is available from Google Play. The Salesforce mobile app is included with all Salesforce orgs.
How do I install Salesforce on my desktop?
Click on the icon at the front of the https://www.salesforce.com/login address in the address bar of your browser. Hold the mouse button down. Drag to the desktop and let go of the mouse button. A shortcut should have been created for you on the desktop.
Does Salesforce have a desktop app for Mac?
Run Salesforce in distraction-free window, manage multiple Salesforce accounts easily and more with the unofficial Salesforce desktop app for Mac and PC on WebCatalog.
How do I get a Salesforce app?
The Salesforce mobile app is available for iOS® and Android™ phones and tablets. You can download the iOS app from the App Store®, or the Android app from Google Play™. If you’re unable to download Salesforce for iOS or Android to your device, your org’s security policies may be blocking installation of the app.
Where can I download Salesforce?
You can download and install Salesforce from the App Store or Google Play.
How do I add Salesforce to my desktop in Outlook?
Take the following steps to enable the Salesforce for Outlook Add-In in Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016:Click File | Options | Add-Ins.Click the Manage drop-down menu and select Disabled Items and click on Go…If the Salesforce add in is listed, select it and click Enable.More items…
How do I add Salesforce to my PC Outlook?
Installing the Salesforce Outlook Add-in (Windows)Find Salesforce in the add-in in the list and check the box in the Turn On column.Go back to Microsoft Outlook and click on the <- arrow in the top left-hand corner of your screen to get back to your Inbox.More items...•
Does Salesforce Inbox work with Outlook desktop?
The Salesforce integration with Outlook is one of a suite of products that give sales reps the power to work from their email applications, while keeping Salesforce data up to date. The integration provides Salesforce data directly within Outlook, and the ability to log emails and events to Salesforce records.
What is Salesforce for Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook, an application that you install, automatically syncs contacts, events, and tasks between Outlook and Salesforce. And most importantly, you can see Salesforce contacts and leads related to your Outlook emails.
What is Chatter Salesforce?
Chatter is a Salesforce real-time collaboration application that lets your users work together, talk to each other, and share information. Chatter connects, engages, and motivates users to work efficiently across the organization, regardless of role or location.
What is Salesforce Mobile app called?
CRM Mobile App for iPhone or Android – Salesforce App – Salesforce.com.
What is the name of the Salesforce Mobile App?
Welcome to the Salesforce Mobile App The Salesforce mobile app is an enterprise-class app that provides your users with instant access to your company’s CRM data from a phone or tablet.
Is there a Salesforce app for Android?
Salesforce is available for iOS and Android devices that meet minimum platform requirements. See Requirements for the Salesforce Mobile App for details. You can download and install Salesforce from the App Store or Google Play.
Are Salesforce apps free?
Top Free Salesforce AppExchange Apps. Check out our list of free Salesforce AppExchange Apps. Products featured on this list are the ones that offer a free trial version. As with most free versions, there are limitations, typically time or features.