- Open your Salesforce Org. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Outlook Integration and Sync. Then enable Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync button.
- Now Again search Outlook in quick find box and Click on Outlook Configuration. Then Click on New Outlook Configuration button.
- Now Switch to Salesforce Classic. Click on beside Setup your User Name and Select My Settings. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Salesforce for Outlook.
- After complete installation Salesforce for Outlook in your computer Open Microsoft Outlook in your computer.
- Open your Salesforce Org.
- Click on Setup.
- Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Outlook Integration and Sync. …
- Enable Use Enhanced Email with Outlook and Click Active and Notify Reps.
- Click on Edit button.
How to connect Salesforce with Outlook?
Importance of integrating Salesforce with Outlook
- It will help to save time of Sales reps in entering data and switching between the two applications
- Help to eliminate efforts on redundant data entry into two applications
- Help Sales teams in tracking email conversations relevant to Salesforce records
- Help to design meaningful email templates for prospects and customers
How to integrate Salesforce with Outlook?
Steps to Set up Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Selecting Outlook in Salesforce. Go to your Salesforce and log in. …
- Configuring Outlook. Step A: Now, in the Fast Find Box, type Outlook again and select Outlook Configuration. …
- Configuring Salesforce. Switch to Salesforce Classic now. …
- Salesforce Outlook Integration. …
How to add Salesforce button to Outlook?
- Open Outlook and click “New Email”.
- Right-click on the “Clipboard” ribbon (the menu area near the top that contains “Paste”, “Cut”, “Copy”, etc), click “Customize the Ribbon”.
- On the right-hand side, under the “New Mail Message” section, click the current “Salesforce” group (if one exists) and click “Remove”.
- Highlight the “New Mail Message” section.
How to install Salesforce for Outlook?
Install Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) Before you start your installation, complete the following actions: Make sure Outlook Exchange Cache Mode is enabled. If this feature is not already enabled, make sure SFO is not running, enable the feature, and then wait until the mailbox data is fully downloaded and that Outlook shows that all folders are …