- Download and install the Salesforce Authenticator app for the type of mobile device you use. For iPhone, get the app from the App Store. …
- From your personal settings, in the Quick Find box, enter Advanced User Details, then select Advanced User Details. No results? …
- Find App Registration: Salesforce Authenticator, and click Connect.
- For security purposes, you’re sometimes prompted to either log in to your account again or enter a passcode sent via email or text message.
- Open the Salesforce Authenticator app on your mobile device. If you’re opening the app for the first time, you see a tour of the app’s features. …
- In the app, tap Add an Account. The app generates a unique two-word phrase.
- In your Salesforce browser window, enter the phrase in the Two-Word Phrase field.
- Click Connect.
- In the Salesforce Authenticator app on your mobile device, you see details about the account you’re connecting. To complete the account connection, tap Connect in the app.
How do I connect an app in Salesforce?
Learn About Connected Apps
- Access Data with API Integration. …
- Integrate Service Providers with Salesforce. …
- Provide Authorization for External API Gateways. …
- Manage Access to Third-Party Apps. …
- Connected App Developer. …
- Connected App Admin
What are the best apps to integrate with Salesforce?
What are the Best Apps to Integrate with Salesforce
- Marketo. Marketo is a marketing automation tool that helps companies to manage leads, gain access to sales insights, understand revenue cycle and also engage in social marketing.
- WordPress. WordPress is an important content management system which is used by a number of businesses to host and run their websites.
- SAP Business Suite. …
- Microsoft Dynamics. …
How to create custom app in Salesforce?
Create an App
- Learning Objectives. Create a Salesforce app that includes standard collaboration and analytics features.
- Introduction. In this project, you learn how to build an application on the Salesforce Platform from start to finish, without writing any code.
- Launch Your Trailhead Playground. …
- Create an App and a Custom Object. …
How to create your first app in Salesforce?
- To create application in lightning, Click File | New | Lightning Application.
- Enter the name, and click Ok. E.g. appName.app resource. You may set name accordingly.
- Now use c:helloWorld to refer the component helloWorld.cmp using the default namespace c. If your organization has a registered namespace, you can use it to reference. …
How do I use an Authenticator app?
Set up AuthenticatorOn your Android device, go to your Google Account.At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don’t get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. … Under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up. … Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I get a verification code for Salesforce Authenticator app?
In the authenticator app, enter your username and the displayed key. In Salesforce, enter the code generated by the authenticator app in the Verification Code field. The authenticator app generates a new verification code periodically. Enter the current code.
What is an Authenticator app for Salesforce?
Salesforce Authenticator is an intelligent, mobile-enabled two-factor authentication app that adds an extra layer of security to protect the Salesforce account and data. The app delivers enterprise-class security, while providing simplicity and convenience for the end users.
How do I log into Salesforce Authenticator?
In your Salesforce browser window, enter the phrase in the Two-Word Phrase field. Click Connect. In the Salesforce Authenticator app on your mobile device, you see details about the account you’re connecting. To complete the account connection, tap Connect in the app.
How do I add Salesforce Authenticator to a new phone?
Authorize your mobile device to open the Salesforce Authenticator mobile app. This process is different on Android and iOS devices. For Android, if prompted to select which app to open the link with, tap Salesforce Authenticator from the list. If your web browser opens, tap Open Salesforce Authenticator.
Can Salesforce Authenticator track your location?
Automated verification works best when Salesforce Authenticator always has access to your precise location and is allowed to run in the background. Your mobile device’s location data doesn’t leave the app.
What is Salesforce Authenticator?
Salesforce Authenticator is an intelligent, mobile two-factor authentication app that delivers enterprise-class security, while providing simplicity and convenience to your end users . With Salesforce Authenticator, it’s even easier for employees to access business-critical apps through simple push notifications.
Can you log into Salesforce without a password?
With Lightning Login, you can log in to your Salesforce account without having to type in a password. Just click your username and tap to approve the login with Salesforce Authenticator and the added security of your thumbprint.