Step 1:From the App Launcher, search Email Template. Step 2:Click on New Email Template. Step 3:Enter the Email Template Name and its Description.
- Click New Email Template.
- Enter the template’s name.
- Add a subject. …
- If you want, select an item from the Related Entity Type dropdown list. …
- If you want, select a letterhead from the Enhanced Letterhead dropdown list.
- Click Save.
- Click Edit.
- In the HTML Value field, compose the email to use as your template.
Table of Contents
How do I create an email template in Salesforce?
- To edit or delete your email templates, click Setup in the drop-down menu below your username. …
- You can use your email template by going to a contact page, scrolling down to the bottom and clicking the “Send an Email” button under “HTML Email Status.” Click “Select …
- You can also mass email contacts with your template. …
How to create a lightning email template?
- Related Entity Type is the list of objects from which your HTML email template can retrieve field level information to insert into the email template. …
- The merge field must match the object that you are pulling information from. …
- Selecting a Related Entity Type locks that template to that object. …
How to send mass emails in Salesforce Lightning?
- Go to ‘Setup’ and Enter ‘Permission Sets’ in Quick Find box
- Choose any one of the standard Permission Set
- Then scroll down to ‘System Section’
- And click ‘System Permissions’
- Click ‘Edit’ button in permission set page
- Check the checkbox for ‘Allow sending of List Emails’ to enable list email
- Click ‘Save’ button
How to configure Lightning sales path Salesforce?
- In Salesforce Setup, navigate to: Path Settings → New Path
- Name the Path, select the object, and record type (if applicable). I align the names of my paths [object name – record type name].
- Select the picklist field. Path can be based on any picklist field (the picklist values will display from left to right, following how they are ordered in setup)
How do I use email templates in Salesforce?
If you need file access, we let you know.Open the record from which you want to send email.Click the Activity tab, then click the Email tab.To insert a template, click the Templates icon. Select the template you want and its contents appear. … Edit your email as needed, then preview and send.
How do I enable lightning email templates?
To configure email templates in lightningGo to Setup > Email > Lightning Email Templates.Enable Folders and Enhanced Sharing.Go to the Email Templates tab.In the Folders section, click All Folders.Click the New Folder button.More items…
How do I view email templates in Salesforce lightning?
How to Enable Lightning Email TemplatesGo to Setup and search for Lightning Email Templates.Switch on Folders and Enhanced Sharing (see screenshot below).
How do you use lightning email templates in flow?
Using the Email Alert in the Action In flowFirstly, Go to Setup -> Search Flow->Choose Flows -> Click New Flow.Secondly, choose the Type of flow you want to create; you can use any flow here as per your requirement. … Now to Include Email In the flow, Click on the Plus sign and Select Action.More items…•
Where are lightning email templates stored in Salesforce?
Lightning email templates are saved in a private directory by default. All users can edit their own private templates and any public templates that they own. If you have the Manage Public Lightning Email Templates permission, you can also create, edit, and delete public templates.
How do I save an email template in Salesforce lightning?
0:051:08How to Create an Email Template in Salesforce Lightning #DF17YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipHow to create an email template in Salesforce lightning. Click here and go to setup enter emailMoreHow to create an email template in Salesforce lightning. Click here and go to setup enter email templates in the quick find box then select email templates. Click new template choose the text template
How can I tell where an email template is in Salesforce?
Go to email alerts and click on the column email template name to order the email templates and then you can search for you specific template. Then click on the email alert description to see which Wf rule is using the template.
Can we use lightning email template in flow Salesforce?
Now use Lightning email templates—including Email Template Builder email templates—in Salesforce automations, including email alerts, Flow, Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, and more.
How do you automate emails in Salesforce lightning?
0:214:52How to automate emails with Salesforce Flow – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipAddress or sender. Type. Um so i’ll go through those. And let’s jump over to our example that iMoreAddress or sender. Type. Um so i’ll go through those. And let’s jump over to our example that i already have set up in this specific. Example.
How do I send an email from flow template?
To send email from your flow, either call an email alert action or create the email in the flow. Send an email by using a workflow email alert to specify the email template and recipients. The flow provides only the record ID. Send an email by specifying the subject, body, and recipients in the flow.