How to delete Salesforce for Outlook database?
- Close Microsoft Outlook
- Close Salesforce for Outlook from tray icon by right click the icon and select Exit
- Click Start menu
- Type %appdata% and hit enter
- Open Salesforce.com folder
- Open Salesforce for Outlook folder
- Delete DB folder
- Close Microsoft Outlook.
- Right-click the Salesforce for Outlook system tray icon and click on Exit.
- Use the Windows and R key combination to bring up the Run box and type in Appwiz. …
- Select the Salesforce for Outlook and click on Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
Table of Contents
How do I uninstall Salesforce?
- Click Continue.
- Select a reason for the integration uninstallation, then e nter Uninstall Salesforce in the text field.
- Click Uninstall Salesforce.
How to delete Salesforce for Outlook database?
Learn How to Integrate Salesforce and Outlook within Few Simple Steps
- Set Up the Outlook Integration. Click gear icon, and select Setup. …
- Set Up Lightning Sync. …
- Customize the Outlook Integration Pane. …
- Adding Emails, Events, and Tasks to Salesforce Records. …
- Syncing Your Events, and Tasks: Right-click the item you selected. …
- Get Access to Salesforce in Outlook. …
- Conclusion. …
How to uninstall outlook from an office installation?
- From any device, go to https://portal.office.com/Account/#home and sign in using your work or school account, if prompted.
- From the Office apps & devices tile, select View apps and devices.
- Under Apps & devices, select the down arrow next to DEVICES to view the devices where Office is installed.
- Select Sign out next to the device. …
How to connect Salesforce with Outlook?
Importance of integrating Salesforce with Outlook
- It will help to save time of Sales reps in entering data and switching between the two applications
- Help to eliminate efforts on redundant data entry into two applications
- Help Sales teams in tracking email conversations relevant to Salesforce records
- Help to design meaningful email templates for prospects and customers
How do I Unsync Outlook from Salesforce?
In Outlook, select the contacts, events, and tasks you want to prevent from syncing.On the Outlook ribbon, click Categorize.Select the category Don’t Sync with Salesforce . The items you categorized will stop syncing after the next sync cycle.
What is Salesforce for Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook, an application that you install, automatically syncs contacts, events, and tasks between Outlook and Salesforce. And most importantly, you can see Salesforce contacts and leads related to your Outlook emails.
How do I install Salesforce for Outlook?
From your personal settings, enter Salesforce for Outlook in the Quick Find box, then select Salesforce for Outlook. Click Download. Then click Save File. If the Download button is unavailable, ask your administrator to assign you to an Outlook configuration.
What is the replacement for Salesforce for Outlook?
Outlook IntegrationSalesforce offers the following products to replace Salesforce for Outlook functionality: Outlook Integration (replaces the Salesforce side panel experience, where reps can see Salesforce records and use some Salesforce features directly from Outlook) Einstein Activity Capture (replaces contact and event sync)
What is the difference between Salesforce for Outlook and lightning for Outlook?
Lightning for Outlook can link emails to Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases. It can also relate Events to records within Salesforce, however if you’re looking for a more automated sync of Events, you’ll need to look into Lightning Sync.
Does Salesforce Connect with Outlook?
The Salesforce integration with Outlook is one of a suite of products that give sales reps the power to work from their email applications, while keeping Salesforce data up to date. The integration provides Salesforce data directly within Outlook, and the ability to log emails and events to Salesforce records.
How do I uninstall Salesforce for Mac Outlook?
Enter %AppData%\Salesforce.com\ In the folder that opens, right-click the ‘Salesforce for Outlook’ folder and select Delete.
Why is Salesforce for Outlook not working?
Make sure the Salesforce for Outlook SFO icon is present in the system tray. If SFO icon is not present, try to run it by double clicking on the icon from the Desktop and wait a few seconds to see if it shows up in the System Tray. If nothing happens, try to restart your computer and see if the icon shows up.
Is Salesforce for Outlook still supported?
Salesforce for Outlook is retiring in June 2023. We recommend that as a long-term plan, Salesforce administrators move users to our next-generation replacement products, Outlook Integration and Einstein Activity Capture.
Is Salesforce for Outlook free?
You can get the Salesforce App for Outlook from the Office Store for free: store.office.com.
Is Salesforce inbox being retired?
In March 2021, we are planning to retire the legacy versions of the Inbox add-in for Outlook and Chrome extension for Gmail. Since your organization may use this older version, we wanted to let you know to move to the new version.
Is Salesforce Outlook integration free?
The Outlook email Salesforce integration is free. This option helps track customer actions and operating on Salesforce deals exactly in Outlook.