- Go to Analytics Studio in Salesforce by selecting the App Launcher at upper left, then clicking the Analytics Studio tile.
- Click All Items in the left-hand column. This takes you to all your Analytics assets—app, dashboards, datasets, and lenses. You can see tabs for each of them along the top. …
- Now select the Apps tab to see just your apps.
- Click My First Analytics App —the app you just started to create. If your app is still being created, it isn’t ready for the Trailhead Data Manager yet. …
Table of Contents
Why do you need Salesforce Einstein analytics?
Second, there are some excellent business reasons for implementing TCRM, including:
- Augmented analytics is the future of business insights. …
- TCRM provides a genuine 360-degree view of your customer.
- TCRM enables you to take immediate, contextual action on insights to create tasks, open your customer record, chatter to team members, and take action in Salesforce. …
How to integrate Google Analytics with Salesforce?
What Is Google Analytics?
- Acquisition involves building awareness and acquiring user interest. …
- Behavior refers to the stage of the funnel where users engage with your business. …
- Conversion is when a user becomes a customer and transacts with your business. …
Why is Salesforce acquired tableau?
Who Is Buying Who?
- Google bought Looker for $2.6 billion
- Salesforce bought Tableau for $15.7 billion
- Logi Analytics bought Zoomdata (Amount not disclosed)
- Sisense merged with Periscope Data (Amount not disclosed)
- Hortonworks was bought by Cloudera
What is Einstein analytics in Salesforce?
- Analyze a large volume of data in a very short time period, without the need of data scientist,
- This tool is flexible and Interactive,
- In a very practical way: as EA is integrated to Salesforce, allowing to take actions directly from the dashboard, AI powered analysis embed on lightening pages.
Open Tableau CRM
Now that you’ve got your special Tableau CRM-enabled Developer Edition org, go ahead and open Tableau CRM. From the App Launcher ( ), find and select Analytics Studio .
Get Familiar with Your Tableau CRM Home
Tableau CRM opens to the home page, your launchpad where you can find and view all your Tableau CRM assets: apps, dashboards, lenses, datasets, stories, and collections. And, discover more based on your interests.
Browse Tableau CRM Assets
But what are these assets? Let’s take a few minutes to discuss each asset type.
Understand Importing Data and Tableau CRM Datasets
Tableau CRM provides multiple ways to import data, both from Salesforce and external sources. For example, you can use an Tableau CRM tool—like the dataflow or the dataset builder—to import Salesforce data.
Create Your First Tableau CRM App
Apps allow users to organize and control sharing of their datasets, lenses, and dashboards.
Customize Your Tableau CRM Home Page
Now that you’ve created your first Tableau CRM app, you’re ready to customize your own Tableau CRM home page!
Ready to Discover Tableau CRM
Take a moment and pat yourself on the back! In this module, you signed up for your Tableau CRM-enabled Developer Edition org and got to know the Tableau CRM environment. You created your own shareable app, set up your home page, and learned about app presentations. You did great!