- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the Login link next to the username. This link is available only for users who have granted login access to an admin or in orgs where admin can log in as any user.
- To return to your admin account, select User’s Name | Logout.
Table of Contents
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
How do I access Salesforce?
- Log in to Salesforce.
- In the upper right, click your image (avatar) and then click Settings.
- In “Quick Find” search field, enter ” Grant ” and click Grant Account Login Access.
- Set the Access Duration option to Salesforce.com Support . Note: Access for technical escalations must be set for a minimum of one month.
- Click Save.
How to log into Salesforce?
To log in to your production Salesforce site:
- Start the app by tapping the Salesforce icon on your home screen. You see the login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Log In .
How to access Salesforce?
Manage Access to Salesforce Classic
- Encourage users to stay in Lightning Experience by automatically switching them out of Salesforce Classic on a daily or weekly schedule. …
- Start cutting the chord to Salesforce Classic. …
- When you’re ready for everyone to dive into Lightning Experience without looking back, turn off Salesforce Classic access altogether. …
How do I login as access in Salesforce?
Salesforce LightningLog in to Salesforce.In the upper right, click your image (avatar) and then click Settings.In “Quick Find” search field, enter “Grant” and click Grant Account Login Access.Set the Access Duration option to Salesforce.com Support. … Click Save.
How do I login as user?
AnswerHold ‘Shift’ and right-click on your browser icon on the Desktop/Windows Start Menu.Select ‘Run as different user’.Enter the login credentials of the user you wish to use.Access Cognos with that browser window and you will be logged in as that user.
How Salesforce admin can login as any user?
In Salesforce Classic Click Setup. Enter Login Access Policies in the Quick Find box. Select Administrators Can Log in as Any User. Click Save.
How do I login as a different user in Salesforce app?
Go to Setup > Users and click login next to the user you would like to experience the Salesforce mobile experience as, if they are a Lightning user, Salesforce1 will load as a browser app.
How do you switch users?
Select Start , right-click the account name icon (or picture), then select Switch user. Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.
How do I log into Salesforce lightning?
Click—On the Salesforce login page, look for the lightning bolt next to your Lightning Login–enabled username, and click your username. If the login page asks for both username and password, you can enter your username, skip the password field, and click Log In.
What permission is required to login as another user in Salesforce?
Go to Setup>Security Controls>Delegated Administration and create a new Delegated Group and check the checkbox “Enable Group for Login Access”. Then, add the users as delegated administrators.
Can’t see administrators can login as any user?
To enable this, go through Setup > Security Controls > Login Access Policies > Administrators Can Log In As Any User > Save. If you don’t see this feature, contact Support.
Can delegated admin login as another user?
Enable delegated administrators to manage users in specified roles and all subordinate roles. You can assign specified profiles to those users, and log in as users who have granted login access to administrators.
What are the login types in Salesforce?
LoginType is the type of login, for example, Application, OAuth, or SAML. Label is Login Type. Please refer below link. Moreover, also please refer below link which explains in detail each of the login types means in the Login History page.
How do I add a user to Salesforce?
To create new user or multiple users login to Salesforce.com and navigate to Setup | Administer | Manage Users | Users.Click on Users button as shown above.Click on New User or Add multiple users. … When creating a new user in Salesforce it is important to assign Roles, User license and Profile to the new user.
How do I change the login page in Salesforce?
0:402:16Login Page Customization in Salesforce – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipTo do so let’s go into our personal.org. And let’s go into the setup. In the quick find let’s lookMoreTo do so let’s go into our personal.org. And let’s go into the setup. In the quick find let’s look for my domain. Let’s scroll down to where it says authentication configuration and let’s click edit.
How do I login as another user in Windows 10?
Switch User option missing from Windows 10 login screenOpen Local Group Policy Editor.Access Logon folder.Access Hide entry points for Fast User Switching setting.Use Not Configured option.Press OK.
How do you switch users on a locked computer?
One way to switch users is to go through the lock screen. Hit Windows+L to access the lock screen immediately. Click in empty space, and the window should display the login screen. Then, on the bottom left of the login screen, click the desired user account.
How do I login as a different user on Mac?
Switch accounts using the menu barOn your Mac, click the fast user switching menu in the menu bar, then choose your user name. … Enter your password, then press Return.
What is different between account and user?
A user object is always linked to one and only one login account. Login accounts are server-level (or in some cases vault-level) accounts that are used for authenticating users to M-Files Server. A login account can be associated with multiple users, but only one user per vault.