- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the Login link next to the username. This link is available only for users who have granted login access to an admin or in orgs where admin can log in as any user.
- To return to your admin account, select User’s Name | Logout.
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
How to log into Salesforce?
To log in to your production Salesforce site:
- Start the app by tapping the Salesforce icon on your home screen. You see the login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Log In .
How to give access to external users in Salesforce?
- To Share with particular Users click on ‘Share with people’.
- Type the Search choose the Name of the User and to whom the File needs to be shared.
- Specify the user is either a ‘Viewer’ or ‘Collaborator’ to the File being shared.
How to create a new Salesforce user?
- Setup > Type in ‘Users’ into Quick Find > Select Users
- Depending on how many users you want to add Select New User (single) or Add Multiple Users (up to 10).
- Select User Licence – this will decide the Salesforce accessibility for each user. This is where you would set up the Identity Licence.
- Select Profile for the user.