- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the Login link next to the username. This link is available only for users who have granted login access to an admin or in orgs where admin can log in as any user.
- To return to your admin account, select User’s Name | Logout.
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
How to log into Salesforce?
To log in to your production Salesforce site:
- Start the app by tapping the Salesforce icon on your home screen. You see the login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Log In .
How to give access to external users in Salesforce?
- To Share with particular Users click on ‘Share with people’.
- Type the Search choose the Name of the User and to whom the File needs to be shared.
- Specify the user is either a ‘Viewer’ or ‘Collaborator’ to the File being shared.
How to create a new Salesforce user?
- Setup > Type in ‘Users’ into Quick Find > Select Users
- Depending on how many users you want to add Select New User (single) or Add Multiple Users (up to 10).
- Select User Licence – this will decide the Salesforce accessibility for each user. This is where you would set up the Identity Licence.
- Select Profile for the user.
Can admin login as another user in Salesforce?
To enable this feature, go to Setup -> Login Access Policies in the set up quick find box. Once there enable Administrators Can Log in as Any User. After you enable admins to log in as any user, a login option will be displayed whenever you are looking at users in the org.
Why can’t I login as another user in Salesforce?
A Salesforce administrator cannot log in as a user if the user is inactive. If a system administrator in logged in as a user and then logs out as that user, their current session will also be terminated and they may be forced to login again. You cannot login as another user if you’re already logged in as a user.
How do I login as access in Salesforce?
Salesforce LightningLog in to Salesforce.In the upper right, click your image (avatar) and then click Settings.In “Quick Find” search field, enter “Grant” and click Grant Account Login Access.Set the Access Duration option to Salesforce.com Support. … Click Save.
How do I log into a community user in Salesforce?
First, just navigate to the Contact record of the user you want to log in as. Then on the top right of the record page click the action menu dropdown and select Log in to Community as user. You can also navigate to the Community user’s contact record by clicking the Contact link on their user detail page.
How do I login as a different user?
First, simultaneously press the CTRL + ALT + Delete keys on your keyboard. A new screen is shown, with a few options right in the center. Click or tap “Switch user,” and you are taken to the login screen. Choose the user account that you want to use and enter the appropriate login information.
How do I switch users in Salesforce?
To change user details—such as a user’s profile, role, or contact information—edit the user account….From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.Click Edit next to a user’s name.Change the settings as needed.Click Save.
How do I manage users in Salesforce?
From the user list, you can:Create one user or multiple users.Reset passwords for selected users.Edit a user.View a user’s detail page by clicking the name, alias, or username.View or edit a profile by clicking the profile name.More items…
Where is manage external user in Salesforce?
Administrative PermissionsNavigate to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles | System Administrator. ‘Manage External Users’ is in the ‘Administrative Permissions’ section.
What is delegated admin in Salesforce?
A delegated administration group is a group of users who have the same admin privileges. These groups are not related to public groups used for sharing.
What is external user in Salesforce?
A user with an external license can access only the Experience Cloud sites that the user is a member of. An external user can’t access the internal Lightning Experience or Salesforce Classic. For example, Acme Insurance is a Salesforce customer. Acme employees have internal licenses and log in to Salesforce.
How do I create an external user in Salesforce?
Create a Customer UserFrom the contact record page, click the account name in Related Accounts.Select Manage External User > Enable User.From the New User page, in the General Information section, select the following: … Save your changes.From the contact record page, select Manage External User > Enable User.More items…
Who is community user in Salesforce?
Salesforce licensing for external community users comes in basically three main editions: Customer, Partner and Lightning External. Within each edition, there are two types: Member-Based and Login-Based. Tip: think of the three editions as level of access and the types as how often the community will be used.