View component details. Click a component name or label. Open an Aura component in the Developer Console.
Table of Contents
What is Aura in Salesforce?
- Lightning Component Framework is not backed by the legacy Visual Force Framework. …
- Components are simple to use, reusable, and customizable, which offers a robust and fast framework to work with.
- The lightning framework is very much event-driven, which helps to deliver faster apps to the end-users.
What are the Salesforce components?
You can use the following for operationName:
- getVersions – Gets supported Salesforce REST API versions
- getResources – Gets available Salesforce REST Resource endpoints
- getGlobalObjects – Gets metadata for all available SObject types
- getBasicInfo – Gets basic metadata for a specific SObject type
- getDescription – Gets comprehensive metadata for a specific SObject type
What is Aura definition bundle in Salesforce?
An AuraDefinitionBundle component is a collection of component definition files, each representing a different resource such as markup code, event documentations, applications and interfaces. Lightning bundles must be under a top-level folder that’s named aura. Each bundle must have its own subfolder under the aura folder.
What is Salesforce Lightning component framework?
Why is the lightning component Framework is used?
- lightning component Framework provides the components to build applications faster. …
- Lightning component Framework tacks browser vents when a user click a button, scrolling and many more.
- Our own components can be published and shared with other Salesforce users.
- It used JSON to exchange data between the server and the client.
How do I search for an aura component in Salesforce?
How do I open lightning aura component in Salesforce?
Developer Console => File => Open Lightning Resources => Select the name of your app, expand it and click on the app and click on “open selected” button.
How do I find my Salesforce lightning component code?
create one lightning app and include your component inside that application . D. click on “preview” button in top right corner , it will open a viw in browser. This is the easiest and quickest way to test and view your lightning component.
Where can I find component name in Salesforce?
You can find the component in Setup->Develop->Components and look for your component name in that list.
How do you get Aura components?
Create an Aura componentClick the App Launcher. … Click Properties.Click New. … Click Cancel.Click the setup gear. … In the Developer Console, choose File > New > Lightning Component.Give the component a name of PropertyDialog .Under Component Configuration, select Lightning Record Page and click Submit.
How do you retrieve aura component in VS Code?
To create and deploy an Aura Component to your org:Create a Salesforce DX project. In Visual Studio code, open the Command Palette by pressing Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows or Cmd+Shift+P on macOS. … Create an Aura component. … Authenticate to your org. … Deploy your files.
What is Aura component in Salesforce?
How do you get the aura component in developer console?
Create Aura Components in the Developer ConsoleOpen the Developer Console. … Open the New Lightning Bundle panel for an Aura component. … Name the component. … Describe the component. … Add component configurations to the new component. … Click Submit to create the component.
Can we call Aura component from VF page?
What is Aura ID in lightning?
aura:id is a local id. A local ID is an ID that is only scoped to the component. A local ID is often unique but it’s not required to be unique.
What is Component find in Salesforce?
find() returns different types depending on the result. Locates a component using the localId. Shorthand: get(“asdf”), where “asdf” is the aura:id of the component to look for. Returns different types depending on the result.
Where we can display lightning components?
Answer: Lightning component can be displayed at following places:Lightning Experience.Salesforce1 App.Template-based Community.Standalone Lightning App.Visualforce Pages (Using Lightning out).
What is an aura component?
Aura components are the self-contained and reusable units of an app. They represent a reusable section of the UI, and can range in granularity from a single line of text to an entire app. The framework includes a set of prebuilt components.
What is Lightning component?
What is component in programming?