- Create a Recurring task series in the lightning experience using from the Tasks Tab and relate it to the account record
- Make sure one of the tasks in the series is set to completed status
- Delete the recurring series. Notice that the completed task has been deleted as well.
How to create a task or an event in Salesforce?
Creating an event is quick and easy too. Click New Event, or click the day and time the event starts and drag the cursor to the time the event ends. The New Event dialog box appears, with the start and end times already filled out. Enter the event details, and click Save.
How to use Salesforce activities and tasks?
To create a new task:
- Go to the Home tab and select My Tasks and then New. You are given an option to select the record type of the task.
- Input the task details. There are numerous task details which should all be understood differently. …
- Click on Attach files on the Attachments related list to attach files. …
- Specify the priority and status of the task created.
How to set a recurring task?
You can add a recurring task in Microsoft Project by following these steps:
- Select Insert – Recurring Task
- The Recurring Task Information dialogue box appears
- Insert the Task Name, Duration, Recurrence Pattern, Start Date and assign any relevant calendar for the task.
- Press Ok
How to use ringdna with Salesforce tasks?
RingDNA Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce
- Recommended For You. Fun custom cursors for Chrome™. …
- Chrome Web Store Gems of 2020. The watch party platform that puts the theater in your hands. …
- Staying at Home. Write your best with Grammarly for Chrome. …
- Editor’s Picks. …
- Work from Home. …
- Online Education. …
- Entertainment Center. …
- Enhance your Gameplay. …
- Recently Updated. …
- Personalize Chrome. …
How do I cancel a recurring event in Salesforce?
Log in to your Salesforce account. In Salesforce, open one of the following pages in the upper toolbar. Locate and click the scheduled event to open its details. Click Cancel Meeting and OK to confirm.
How do I delete tasks in Salesforce?
0:070:40How to delete task under account in Salesforce #Salesforce #AdminYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipSelect account from below list for this guide we selected. Test select tasks and click this iconMoreSelect account from below list for this guide we selected. Test select tasks and click this icon next to tasks to show more options click on delete click delete to confirm.
How do you delete a task in Salesforce lightning?
How to delete a Task under Opportunities in Salesforce LightningWelcome. In this guide we will learn how to delete task under Opportunity tab.Click on “Opportunities”Select Opportunity from the below list.Select the drop down next to the task which you want to delete. … 5) Click on “Delete”Click Delete to confirm.
How do I change the status of a recurring task in Salesforce?
You cannot change the status of an entire recurring task series. To change the status, you must edit each occurrence in the recurring series.
How do I delete a recurring task in Salesforce lightning?
Steps to delete an entire Event series in LightningAccess the first occurrence of the recurring event that was created in Lightning Experience via the calendar or the Events list view.On the Event detail page, click on the Delete button.Click on the Delete All Following button.
How do I delete multiple activities in Salesforce?
To delete multiple records:Click Your Name | Setup | Data Management | Mass Delete Records.Click the link for the type of record to delete.Review the information that will be deleted along with the records.More items…•
How do I edit an activity in Salesforce?
Click Setup | Build | Customize | Activities.Select Task Page Layouts or Event Page Layouts.Click Edit on the page layout to customize.
How do I delete a call in Salesforce?
Delete a Logged Call On a Lead, Contact or Account record in Salesforce EssentialsOpen the record in which you logged the call.Navigate to the Activity section on the right hand side.Click the drop down arrow to the right of the call you want to delete.Click Delete.