How to create and share Report Folders in Salesforce Lightning?
- Go to Reports tab.
- Click New Folder button.
- Enter Label and Name.
- In the Report Folder section of the Reports tab, click Create New Folder.
- Enter Article Reports in the Folder Label field.
- Optionally, modify the Group Unique Name .
- Choose a Public Folder Access option. …
- Choose a folder visibility option.
- Click Save.
How to create Salesforce reports?
- Go to the Reports tab and click on New Report .
- Select the ‘Accounts’ report type and click Create.
- In the filters pane, click Add and select Field Filter.
- Choose a field from the first drop-down list. …
- Set the filter operator to Equals.
- Click the lookup icon next to the third field, select the value Customer – Direct , and click OK.
How do I create a custom report in Salesforce?
Step 1: Defining the Custom Report
- Select the primary object, in this case, “ Accounts ”. Fill all the necessary information, as we did in Example 1. …
- Report Records Set Now define object relationship for this custom report type. …
- Report Layout
How to create a Salesforce custom report type?
How to Create a Salesforce Report
- Tabular Report. To get started, head over to the Reports tab. If you don’t see it, click on the App Launcher (9 dots).
- Summary Report. Let’s make this a bit more exciting! …
- Matrix Report. Let’s take this one step further…and add another grouping, this time a “Group Column”, to display the “Type” of Account.
How to create folders for files in Salesforce Lightning?
- Create and view a hierarchy of your files associated with a record, by creating one-off folder structures or reusable templates.
- Tag files and easily search for those files by name or tag.
- Manage the hierarchy, creating, renaming, moving and deleting folders, as well as uploading new files directly into a folder.
How do I Create a folder for reports in Salesforce lightning?
You can create report and dashboard folders in Lightning Experience….On the Reports or Dashboards tab, click New Folder.Name the folder. The folder name must be unique across all report and dashboard folders.Click Save.
How do I Create a folder in Salesforce?
To create new folders:In the All Site Content view on the Overview tab, click New Folder.Type in the folder name.Click Create.
How do I Create a private report folder in Salesforce?
Click Create New Folder or Edit from the Documents tab or the Classic Email Templates Setup page.Enter a Folder Label . … Choose a Public Folder Access option. … Select an email template and click Add to store it in the new folder. … Choose a folder visibility option: … Click Save.
How do I organize report folders in Salesforce?
0:582:58Manage Report and Dashboard Folders (Lightning Experience)YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipReport into the East folder. It’s easy to search or navigate to find and select the rightMoreReport into the East folder. It’s easy to search or navigate to find and select the right destination. If you want more granularity. You can create additional subfolders.