Generating a Client ID and Client Secret Key for Salesforce Connections
- Go to your Salesforce site and log in.
- Go to Setup > Build > Create > Apps.
- Locate the Connected Apps section and then click the New button.
- Fill up all of the required fields in the Basic Information section of the form that displays.
- Fill the Callback URL field with the correct redirect URL using the form https://<server>:<port>/connections/oauthRedirectUrl, where the server and port are the URL of Knowledge Hub (e.g., https://10.0.10.100:8443/connections/oauthRedirectUrl ), and then …
- Save all settings and then click Continue in the next page that displays. …
What is internal ID in Salesforce?
Part 4: Email Log File Format
- Recipient- It shows the email address of the recipient of the email.
- Sender- It shows the email address of the sender of the email. …
- Remote Host- It shows the email address of the mail server that received the email.
- Bytes Transferred- It shows the size of the email in “bytes” rather than KBs or MBs.
How to get Salesforce ID?
Salesforce ID is created with apex code, as well as understanding a few basics in of programming. It’s not difficult, but if you’re not a programmer, be prepared to familiarize yourself with variables, strings, classes, members, and assignment, as well as line termination. In short, it’s all a matter of exposure and following directions …
How to find the security token in Salesforce?
Why Security Token is used in Salesforce.com?
- Security Token is automatically generated which have 24 characters, alphanumeric string.
- They are case sensitive.
- It is used only once, every time new security token must be generated.
Is Salesforce the best cloud service?
With that, here are the tools you can use to build apps on Lightning Platform:
- Salesforce Environments. A secure and isolated development environment for developers and admins to test ideas, accelerate app development, and customize the platform. …
- Heroku. It lets you extend Salesforce by building engaging experiences through custom apps. …
- mySalesforce. …
- myEinstein. …
- Salesforce App Cloud. …
How to save a name in Createpage?
In the Createpage, in the Labeland API Nameboxes, enter significant names, and then click Save.
How to add an app to the enabled connected app list?
In the Assigned Connected Appssection, click Edit , add the connected app you just created to the Enabled Connected Appslist, and then click Save.
When you develop an external application that needs to authenticate with Salesforce, do you need to define it?
When you develop an external application that needs to authenticate with Salesforce, you need to define it as a new connected app within the Salesforce organization that informs Salesforce of this new authentication entry point.
How to use OAuth for email?
Enter the contact email information, as well as any other information appropriate for your application. Select Enable OAuth Settings. Enter a Callback URL. Depending on which OAuth flow you use, this is typically the URL that a user’s browser is redirected to after successful authentication.