- Open your Salesforce Org. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Outlook Integration and Sync. Then enable Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync button.
- Now Again search Outlook in quick find box and Click on Outlook Configuration. Then Click on New Outlook Configuration button.
- Now Switch to Salesforce Classic. Click on beside Setup your User Name and Select My Settings. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Salesforce for Outlook.
- After complete installation Salesforce for Outlook in your computer Open Microsoft Outlook in your computer.
- From your personal settings in Salesforce, search for Salesforce for Outlook. Then click View My Configuration.
- Depending on your permissions, you can: Edit your email settings. Edit your sync settings. …
- Save your changes. All changes take effect the next time your data syncs.
How to integrate Salesforce with Outlook?
Steps to Set up Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Selecting Outlook in Salesforce. Go to your Salesforce and log in. …
- Configuring Outlook. Step A: Now, in the Fast Find Box, type Outlook again and select Outlook Configuration. …
- Configuring Salesforce. Switch to Salesforce Classic now. …
- Salesforce Outlook Integration. …
How to connect Salesforce with Outlook?
Importance of integrating Salesforce with Outlook
- It will help to save time of Sales reps in entering data and switching between the two applications
- Help to eliminate efforts on redundant data entry into two applications
- Help Sales teams in tracking email conversations relevant to Salesforce records
- Help to design meaningful email templates for prospects and customers
How to install Salesforce for Outlook?
Install Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) Before you start your installation, complete the following actions: Make sure Outlook Exchange Cache Mode is enabled. If this feature is not already enabled, make sure SFO is not running, enable the feature, and then wait until the mailbox data is fully downloaded and that Outlook shows that all folders are …
Does Salesforce integrate with Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook. The integration with Outlook is not only about emails. You can synchronize Salesforce CRM with your Microsoft Outlook to: Automatically sync Contacts, Events, and Tasks between Salesforce and Outlook. Manually add Outlook emails to Contact, Accounts (Organizations), Opportunities (Donations), and Lead object.
How do I customize Salesforce in Outlook?
Enable the Salesforce Side PanelFrom Setup, enter Outlook Configurations in the Quick Find box, then select Outlook Configurations.If you’re modifying an existing Outlook configuration, click Edit next to the one that you want to modify. … Select Side Panel .Save your changes.
What is Outlook configuration in Salesforce?
Outlook configurations define Salesforce for Outlook settings for reps, like which features reps have access to, and how reps’ records sync between Outlook and Salesforce. If you’d like to define unique settings for a subset of your sales team, create multiple Outlook configurations, and assign reps accordingly.
How do I unlink Salesforce from Outlook?
Uninstall Salesforce for Outlook (SFO)Close Microsoft Outlook.Right-click the Salesforce for Outlook system tray icon and click on Exit.Use the Windows and R key combination to bring up the Run box and type in Appwiz. … Select the Salesforce for Outlook and click on Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I setup my salesforce Inbox for Outlook?
Salesforce Inbox for Microsoft Office 365 installation instructionsGo to Office 365.Navigate to Organization | Add-ins.On the add-ins screen, click the plus icon in the upper-left corner, and then select Add from the Office Store.In the search field, enter Salesforce Inbox and click the magnifying glass search icon.More items…
Where are Salesforce for Outlook settings?
From your personal settings in Salesforce, search for Salesforce for Outlook. Then click View My Configuration. Depending on your permissions, you can: Edit your email settings.
Why is Salesforce for Outlook not working?
Make sure the Salesforce for Outlook SFO icon is present in the system tray. If SFO icon is not present, try to run it by double clicking on the icon from the Desktop and wait a few seconds to see if it shows up in the System Tray. If nothing happens, try to restart your computer and see if the icon shows up.
How do I turn off sync in Salesforce?
Enable/Disable the Salesforce SyncGo to the Admin section.Under Salesforce, click Disable Sync.The two way sync is now turned off and inactive until you re-enable it. Salesforce flow actions will continue to work.Make your changes and re-enable the sync. It’s the same button.
How do I add Salesforce plugin to Outlook?
Installing the Salesforce Outlook Add-in (Mac)Find Salesforce in the add-in in the list and check the box in the Turn On column.Wait about 15 to 20 seconds and then open Microsoft Outlook.The Salesforce add-in should appear on your Outlook ribbon.
How do I know what version of Salesforce I have in Outlook?
On your computer, navigate to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features or simply enter appwiz. … In the Search box on the top right corner type in Salesforce or Salesforce for Outlook and press Enter.In a few seconds you should see the Salesforce for Outlook in the list.More items…
How does Salesforce work with Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook, an application that you install, automatically syncs contacts, events, and tasks between Outlook and Salesforce. And most importantly, you can see Salesforce contacts and leads related to your Outlook emails.
How do I add Salesforce to Outlook 365?
Go to your Salesforce and log in. Select Setup from the drop-down menu. In the Fast Find Box, type Outlook and then select Outlook Integration and Sync. Then click on the Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync buttons to enable it.
What is the difference between Salesforce for Outlook and Outlook integration?
The Outlook integration lets users work with Salesforce records and certain Salesforce features while in their Outlook email or calendar. This integration is meant to replace the Salesforce for Outlook side panel and even offers more features that Salesforce for Outlook does not.