- Open Outlook on your desktop
- Click “File” in the top left hand of the screen
- Click “Manage Add-ins” on the info tab This will open up the web version of Outlook. Sign in to your account if necessary.
- An Add-Ins page will pop up. Search “Salesforce” in the search bar and click “Add”
- The add-in will ask you to agree with its license terms. Click “Continue”
- Go back to the Outlook application on your desktop. …
- Click File | Options | Add-Ins.
- Click the Manage drop-down menu and select Disabled Items and click on Go…
- If the Salesforce add in is listed, select it and click Enable.
How to integrate Salesforce with Outlook?
Steps to Set up Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Selecting Outlook in Salesforce. Go to your Salesforce and log in. …
- Configuring Outlook. Step A: Now, in the Fast Find Box, type Outlook again and select Outlook Configuration. …
- Configuring Salesforce. Switch to Salesforce Classic now. …
- Salesforce Outlook Integration. …
How to connect Salesforce CRM with Microsoft Outlook?
- It puts all of your customer information in one place: Outlook.
- It offers integrated tasks and reminders that you can associate with a contact, company or sales deal.
- It lets you share customer information across the organization.
- It’s relatively simple to use and available on mobile.
Does Salesforce integrate with Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook. The integration with Outlook is not only about emails. You can synchronize Salesforce CRM with your Microsoft Outlook to: Automatically sync Contacts, Events, and Tasks between Salesforce and Outlook. Manually add Outlook emails to Contact, Accounts (Organizations), Opportunities (Donations), and Lead object.
How do I add an email to Salesforce?
We find it quite tiring having to click on “Send and Add” button, wait for the pop up window to query Saleforce and return the name of the contact, then manually click on “only one” record to attach the email to. We assume that many other organisation would want to record all emails to Salesforce contacts.
How to sync Outlook with Salesforce?
Click Sync All Outlook Items to sync everything. Click Sync Only the Outlook Items I Select to sync only items you assign to the “Sync with Salesforce” category in Outlook. Select private items to sync. If you want to sync your personal tasks, contacts, and/or events with Salesforce, check your desired options.
Where is the Salesforce icon?
If you don’t see the setup wizard, right-click the Salesforce icon in the system tray, then click Settings. …
How to install Salesforce on Outlook?
Click on beside Setup your User Name and Select My Settings. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Salesforce for Outlook. Now Scroll down bottom of the page and Download Salesforce for Outlook using Download (Version) button. If Microsoft Outlook is Open, Close It. Now Install setup file on your computer.
How to sync Salesforce email with Outlook?
STEP 1. Open your Salesforce Org. Click on Setup. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Outlook Integration and Sync. Then enable Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync button. Enable Use Enhanced Email with Outlook and Click Active and Notify Reps. Click on Edit button.
What is Outlook email?
Microsoft outlook, or simply Outlook, is a personal information manager from Microsoft, that allows users to send and receive email on their computer . It provides many functionalities to manage various types of personal data like calendar appointments and similar entries, tasks, contacts, notes, and events.