Salesforce mainly provides the below three types of Licenses:
- User License: The user license specifies which feature or functionality a user can access on salesforce. Each user must have one license. …
- Feature License The feature license authorizes the users to access additional features available in the salesforce that are not included in their user license, e.g., Marketing or WDC. …
- Permission Set License
What are the different types of Salesforce user licenses?
- 2 Salesforce licenses.
- 3 Salesforce Platform licenses.
- 2 Salesforce CRM licenses.
- 2 Salesforce Mobile licenses.
- 5 Salesforce Partner licenses.
- 10 Customer Portal Manager licenses.
How to create record types in Salesforce accounts?
Create a Custom Object. Go to Setup → Object Manager → Create → Click on Custom Object. Give the Object a Label such as Essential Document and a Plural Label such as Essential Documents. The Object Name will fill in automatically. The Data Type should be Text. Later you will be able to use the text for this field to input the name of the …
How much does a Salesforce user license cost?
Salesforce pricing plans can cost from $25 per user per month, to over $300 per user per month — their monthly fee will vary depending on the needs and scale of each business.
What is the average cost of Salesforce?
Salesforce‘s ability to maintain security levels and service performance meeting the expectations of its customers, and the resources and costs required to avoid unanticipated downtime and prevent, detect and remediate performance degradation and security …