- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the Login link next to the username. This link is available only for users who have granted login access to an admin or in orgs where admin can log in as any user.
- To return to your admin account, select User’s Name | Logout.
How do I log into Salesforce?
How do I access Salesforce for the first time?
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email. The link logs you in to the site automatically.
- The site prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
How to log into Salesforce?
To log in to your production Salesforce site:
- Start the app by tapping the Salesforce icon on your home screen. You see the login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Log In .
How to give access to external users in Salesforce?
- To Share with particular Users click on ‘Share with people’.
- Type the Search choose the Name of the User and to whom the File needs to be shared.
- Specify the user is either a ‘Viewer’ or ‘Collaborator’ to the File being shared.
How to create a new Salesforce user?
- Setup > Type in ‘Users’ into Quick Find > Select Users
- Depending on how many users you want to add Select New User (single) or Add Multiple Users (up to 10).
- Select User Licence – this will decide the Salesforce accessibility for each user. This is where you would set up the Identity Licence.
- Select Profile for the user.
Why can’t I login as another user in Salesforce?
A Salesforce administrator cannot log in as a user if the user is inactive. If a system administrator in logged in as a user and then logs out as that user, their current session will also be terminated and they may be forced to login again. You cannot login as another user if you’re already logged in as a user.
How do I log in as another user?
Option 1 – Open the browser as a different user:Hold ‘Shift’ and right-click on your browser icon on the Desktop/Windows Start Menu.Select ‘Run as different user’.Enter the login credentials of the user you wish to use.Access Cognos with that browser window and you will be logged in as that user.
What permission is required to login as another user in Salesforce?
Go to Setup>Security Controls>Delegated Administration and create a new Delegated Group and check the checkbox “Enable Group for Login Access”. Then, add the users as delegated administrators.
How do I log into my Salesforce account?
We’ve got you covered. To log in to your Salesforce account, simply go to https://login.salesforce.com/. If your company has a custom domain and you need to log in that way, head to login.salesforce.com and click on the “Use custom domain” button in the bottom right corner of the box.
Can delegated admin login as another user in Salesforce?
Enable delegated administrators to manage users in specified roles and all subordinate roles. You can assign specified profiles to those users, and log in as users who have granted login access to administrators. A delegated administration group is a group of users who have the same admin privileges.
Where is manage external user in Salesforce?
Administrative PermissionsNavigate to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles | System Administrator. ‘Manage External Users’ is in the ‘Administrative Permissions’ section.
How do I enable login as a community user in Salesforce?
First, just navigate to the Contact record of the user you want to log in as. Then on the top right of the record page click the action menu dropdown and select Log in to Community as user. You can also navigate to the Community user’s contact record by clicking the Contact link on their user detail page.
Can’t see administrators can login as any user?
To enable this, go through Setup > Security Controls > Login Access Policies > Administrators Can Log In As Any User > Save. If you don’t see this feature, contact Support.
How do I give someone access to my Salesforce Sandbox?
In the sandbox, you can create an user by going to setup>manage users>users and create an user record with the third parties email id, select the correct profile & role so that the third party user will have necessary access to sandbox.
What are the login types in Salesforce?
LoginType is the type of login, for example, Application, OAuth, or SAML. Label is Login Type. Please refer below link. Moreover, also please refer below link which explains in detail each of the login types means in the Login History page.
How do I change the login page in Salesforce?
0:402:16Login Page Customization in Salesforce – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipTo do so let’s go into our personal.org. And let’s go into the setup. In the quick find let’s lookMoreTo do so let’s go into our personal.org. And let’s go into the setup. In the quick find let’s look for my domain. Let’s scroll down to where it says authentication configuration and let’s click edit.
How do I access Salesforce from home?
Logging in After Your Account Has Been Activated. Point your web browser to https://login.salesforce.com. Provide your username and password.