Install Salesforce Lightning for Outlook
If you have a valid Salesforce subscription, you can install and access the add-in using the steps below:
- In Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016 for Windows, click Store from the Home tab on the ribbon. In Outlook on the web, click…
- In the search bar on the top right, type Salesforce.
- When the search returns the Salesforce Lightning for Outlook add-in, set the toggle to On to…
How to set up Salesforce for Outlook?
- Step A: After you’ve finished installing Salesforce for Outlook on your computer, you’ll be able to use it. On your PC, launch Microsoft Outlook. …
- Step B: Salesforce for Outlook Symbol can be seen there. …
- Step C: Username and password for Salesforce are required. …
- Step D: Save the file by using the Save button. …
How to activate Salesforce Lightning?
Set the Default Interface to Lightning Experience
- From Setup in Lightning Experience, enter Lightning in the Quick Find box, then select Lightning Experience Transition Assistant. …
- Select the Roll Out phase.
- Click Launch Lightning Experience to expand the stage.
- Click Switch Users next to Make Lightning Experience the default interface. …
- Click the + button next to the users you want to switch.
What do you need to know about Salesforce Lightning?
Specifically, we think that:
- It would be great if you know Apex. …
- If you’re coming to Lightning components from Visualforce, be sure to add the Apply Visualforce Skills to Lightning Components trail to your task list. …
How to install Lightning for Outlook?
- Open Outlook and go to File
- Select Options -> Add-Ins -> Add-In Options
- This will launch the Manage Add-Ins window in your browser
- From here click on the Add from Office Store found in the + icon
- You can then search for Lightning for Outlook in the store
- Once you have found the app click Add
- Follow the steps by logging into your work account
How do I install Salesforce for Outlook plugin?
Installing the Salesforce Outlook Add-in (Mac)Find Salesforce in the add-in in the list and check the box in the Turn On column.Wait about 15 to 20 seconds and then open Microsoft Outlook.The Salesforce add-in should appear on your Outlook ribbon.
Does Salesforce for Outlook work with lightning?
Salesforce for Outlook has relied on Lightning Experience to interpret APEX calls made from IE11. Because Salesforce Classic can’t interpret APEX calls, Salesforce for Outlook relies on Lightning Experience for users working from both Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic.
How do I download Salesforce from Outlook?
1. Prepare Salesforce for Outlook integrationLog into your Salesforce environment.Select the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.Select Setup.Locate the Quick Find bar, and type in Outlook.Select Outlook Integration and Sync.Go to the Outlook Integration tab.Click and activate the sliders next to:More items…•
How do I connect Outlook to Salesforce?
Set Up the Outlook IntegrationClick. … Enter Outlook in the Quick Find box, and then select Outlook Integration and Sync.Turn on the Outlook integration.Ensure that Use Enable Enhanced Email with Outlook is on to log emails as standard message objects and activate Email to Salesforce.More items…
What is the difference between Salesforce for Outlook and lightning for Outlook?
Lightning for Outlook can link emails to Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases. It can also relate Events to records within Salesforce, however if you’re looking for a more automated sync of Events, you’ll need to look into Lightning Sync.
How do I get the Salesforce tab in Outlook?
Take the following steps to enable the Salesforce for Outlook Add-In in Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016:Click File | Options | Add-Ins.Click the Manage drop-down menu and select Disabled Items and click on Go…If the Salesforce add in is listed, select it and click Enable.More items…
How do I install Salesforce lightning?
Once you are logged into Salesforce locate the Setup tab in the top right and select it. Then in the Quick Find bar on your left, type in Outlook Integration and Sync and select it. Now click on the grayed-out bar next to Let users access Salesforce records from Outlook to enable Lightning for Outlook.
Is there a Salesforce plugin for Outlook?
To use the integration, each Outlook user needs the Salesforce add-in for Microsoft Outlook. How you get the add-in is up to your Salesforce admin and your IT department. After the add-in is installed, launch it in Outlook, connect your email account, and then manage the add-in like you do other Microsoft add-ins.
Where is Salesforce Outlook plugin?
2:094:04How To Integrate Salesforce With Outlook In 2021 – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipOpen your salesforce org click on and select setup in the quick find box enter outlook and thenMoreOpen your salesforce org click on and select setup in the quick find box enter outlook and then proceed to select outlook integration and sync it will now be the time to run on the outlook integration
Why is Salesforce for Outlook not working?
Make sure the Salesforce for Outlook SFO icon is present in the system tray. If SFO icon is not present, try to run it by double clicking on the icon from the Desktop and wait a few seconds to see if it shows up in the System Tray. If nothing happens, try to restart your computer and see if the icon shows up.
Is Salesforce Outlook integration free?
The Outlook email Salesforce integration is free. This option helps track customer actions and operating on Salesforce deals exactly in Outlook.
Is Salesforce for Outlook still supported?
Salesforce for Outlook is retiring in June 2023. We recommend that as a long-term plan, Salesforce administrators move users to our next-generation replacement products, Outlook Integration and Einstein Activity Capture.
How to sync Outlook with Salesforce?
Click Sync All Outlook Items to sync everything. Click Sync Only the Outlook Items I Select to sync only items you assign to the “Sync with Salesforce” category in Outlook. Select private items to sync. If you want to sync your personal tasks, contacts, and/or events with Salesforce, check your desired options.
Where is the Salesforce icon?
If you don’t see the setup wizard, right-click the Salesforce icon in the system tray, then click Settings. …
How to install Salesforce Lightning on Outlook 2016?
In Outlook on the web, click the gear icon (top right) and select Manage Add-ins. (Outlook 2016 for Mac users should install via Outlook on the web.) In the search bar on the top right , type Salesforce. When the search returns the Salesforce Lightning for Outlook add-in, set the toggle to On to install the add-in.
Is Lightning available for Outlook?
Lightning for Outlook is generally available today via the Office Store at no additional cost to Sales Cloud users. Lightning Sync is generally available today at no additional cost to users with a Sales Cloud Lightning Enterprise edition and up.
Can Lightning sync Outlook?
Using Lightning Sync, you can automatically sync contacts and calendar events from your email to your CRM, so you don’t have spend your time manually adding them. Soon you will also be able to add custom sales apps directly into Outlook, creating permanent shortcuts for tasks like updating a price quote using SteelBrick.
How to install Salesforce on Outlook?
Click on beside Setup your User Name and Select My Settings. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Salesforce for Outlook. Now Scroll down bottom of the page and Download Salesforce for Outlook using Download (Version) button. If Microsoft Outlook is Open, Close It. Now Install setup file on your computer.
How to sync Salesforce email with Outlook?
STEP 1. Open your Salesforce Org. Click on Setup. Search Outlook in quick find box and Select Outlook Integration and Sync. Then enable Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync button. Enable Use Enhanced Email with Outlook and Click Active and Notify Reps. Click on Edit button.