Change Your Profile or Group Photo.
- Go to your profile or the group’s page.
- Mouse over the photo and click Add Photo or Update.
- Browse for the photo you want to upload and open the file.
- Create a thumbnail image by dragging the dotted lines across the photo.
- Save your changes. Was this information helpful?
- From the home page, click on the icon on the top right. To get to your profile, click on either your name or on the icon.
- Select the camera icon and then Update Photo.
- Click on Upload Image and find your image. …
- Drag or resize to adjust the thumbnail and select Save once done.
How to enable enhanced profile views in Salesforce?
how do I enable enhanced list views in Salesforce? Enhanced Profile List Views may be enabled for all Enterprise and Unlimited Edition orgs. To enable it, go to Setup | App Setup | Customize | User Interface and select Enable Enhanced Profile List Views.Once you’ve turned it on, just go to your profile list under Setup | Administration Setup | Manage Users | Profiles.
How to use SVG in Salesforce Lightning component?
Use SVG Resources
- Add an SVG Resource Directly to an HTML Template. To include an SVG resource in your HTML template, enclose it in <template> tags like any other element.
- Import an SVG Resource as a Static Resource. In the SVG file, add an id attribute to the <svg> tag. …
- Supported SVG Tags. Lightning web components support a restricted list of SVG tags.
How do I change the community logo in Salesforce?
To upload a logo:
- As an admin user, click the Module Button and find Configuration.
- Under the General Config section, click Company Logo.
- Select Choose File, and browse your computer for a jpg, png or gif file –
- Once you have chosen a file, select Upload.
- Use the mouse to select/crop your image if it is too large.
How to update company logo in Salesforce?
What You’ll Do
- Define a tokens bundle to access SLDS tokens and the branding values defined in the Theme panel in Experience Builder.
- Add a CSS resource to your component that uses the brandLogoImage token.
- Upload a logo in the Theme panel.
How do I change my icon in Salesforce?
Click “Edit” beside the name of the App that you want to edit. Click “Insert an Image” Locate the folder and choose the image that you want to use. Click Save.
How do I change my canvas picture?
To upload a new Profile picture, click the Upload a Picture tab , then click the choose a picture link . You can also drag a picture from your desktop and drop it into the uploader. Note: Canvas will automatically store a copy of the saved profile picture in your personal files.
How do I insert an image into Salesforce?
Add Image ContentTo add an existing image, click Browse and select your image.To upload or drag an image: Click Browse | Create. Drag images to the canvas or click Upload and select images from your computer. … To use an external image: Insert the URL of the external image in the field below the Browse button.
Where do I upload my logo in Salesforce?
Follow the below steps.Go to Setup >Create> Apps.Click Edit in front of your app.Click on Insert Image . Now a pop up will appear with your uploaded logo. … Click on the image name.Click Save. This was selected as the best answer.
Why can’t I change my canvas picture?
Each Canvas user has a quota of 50mb for their personal files (in the Settings area). You must reduce the files before you can add any more files, including your profile picture. You probably have just a few which are taking up the most space.
How do I change my profile pic?
Change your pictureOn your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .At the top right, tap your profile picture.On your profile picture, tap Camera. Change or Add profile picture.Take or choose a new profile picture.Drag your profile picture to the center of the square.Tap Save as profile picture.
How do I add an image to my Salesforce homepage?
I make the image available to the public. I then view the file and see the image on its own page. I copy the image and paste it into the Lightninh rich text field home page. It works well.
How do I add an image to a personal document in Salesforce?
Add the Image File to Documents:Go to the Documents Home page. … Under Recent Documents, click New.Give the image a descriptive name and store in Shared Documents. … Click the Choose File button and navigate to the image file to import.Click the Save.
How do I display an image in Salesforce lightning?
To display images, use the HTML element. Include an image in your component by uploading it as a static resource or content asset.To display an icon, use the lightning:icon component, which gives you access to Salesforce Lightning Design System icons or your own custom icon.
How do I change the letterhead logo in Salesforce?
In Salesforce Classic Navigate to Setup | Communication Templates | Classic Letterheads. Select your letterhead by clicking on the label. Select Edit Letterhead | Select Logo. Click to select the appropriate image.
How do I change the community logo in Salesforce?
From Setup, enter All Sites in the Quick Find box, then click All Sites. Next to the name of your site, click Workspaces….To change the logo, select whether the image is a file or URL.If you’re using a file, choose the logo from your file system. … If you’re using a logo at a fixed URL, enter the location.More items…
How do I change my logo on letterhead?
0:021:34How to insert a logo in your letterhead in Microsoft Word 2010? – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipTo insert our logo type to the letterhead I’ll start by inserting a header to insert a header clickMoreTo insert our logo type to the letterhead I’ll start by inserting a header to insert a header click the insert tab and then click on the header’ icon. Here there are a number of built-in designs that