- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user’s initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Add Recipient under the Email Sending section.
- Input the Salesforce BCC link in the Email field as applicable. Note: For more information regarding the Salesforce BCC link, refer to the Find Your Salesforce BCC Email article.
- Click Save . Outgoing emails will BCC to Salesforce as configured.
- Find your user name at the upper right corner and select the drop down bar. Select “My Settings” or “Setup” from the drop down bar.
- Select the Email tab under “My Settings” and click on “My Email to Salesforce” tab.
- You will see your email to salesforce address highlighted.
How to add emails to Salesforce?
Add Email To Salesforce. 1. Open an email in Gmail and click the Add Email to Salesforce icon . 2. The Add Email To Salesforce window will appear allowing you to select the person’s Name and Related To objects. Once the relevant Salesforce record(s) have been selected, click Save. 3.
How do I email Salesforce?
- To edit or delete your email templates, click Setup in the drop-down menu below your username. …
- You can use your email template by going to a contact page, scrolling down to the bottom and clicking the “Send an Email” button under “HTML Email Status.” Click “Select …
- You can also mass email contacts with your template. …
Where do I Find my BCC address in Salesforce?
- Having to manually—and consistently—add the email in BCC. One flaw in relying solely on BCC to Salesforce alone is that sales reps may not always add the designated email as …
- You only end up having visibility into half of the conversation. …
- The setup can be lengthy. Now imagine if you have 10’s to 100’s of sales reps on your team. …
What is Salesforce email address?
- Gmail and Office 365 handle deliverability and compliance.
- The emails your reps send through Salesforce come from their Gmail or Office 365 email addresses.
- Emails sent through workflows and triggers are still sent through Salesforce.
- Bounce management isn’t supported when you send through external email accounts.
How do I BCC an email in Salesforce?
Compose an email from an email account that you listed in My Acceptable Email Addresses on the My Email to Salesforce setup page. Enter your Email to Salesforce address in the BCC field. Enter the email recipients in the To and CC fields. Send the email.
How do I BCC from Gmail to Salesforce?
You can find the unique BCC address under your user name in the top right corner of Salesforce. From there, click Setup > My Settings. Now, select the Email tab and My Email to Salesforce. Just copy and paste this address into the BCC address section of the Yesware > Preferences > Integrations drop down menu in Gmail.
How do I send a BCC after sending an email?
Create a new email message or reply to or forward an existing message. If the message you’re composing opens in a new window, select Options > Bcc. If the message you’re composing opens in the Reading Pane, select Bcc from the ribbon. In the Bcc box, add recipients, compose the message, and choose Send when done.
Can I use BCC to send mass email?
Can I use BCC to send mass emails? Yes. You can use BCC to send mass emails by putting multiple recipients in the To: field and using BCC to hide them from each other’s inboxes so they don’t know they’re all receiving the same message.
How do I automatically BCC in Salesforce?
To enable compliance BCC emails for your organization:From Setup, enter Compliance BCC Email in the Quick Find box, then select Compliance BCC Email.Select the Enable checkbox.Enter your compliance email address.Click Save.
Would you like to automatically BCC emails to your return address Salesforce?
You can automatically log your emails to Salesforce using the Auto BCC feature in Front to associate emails to any open opportunities, leads, and contacts.
Can I BCC everyone without a recipient?
You can put any addresses you like in the “To” or “Cc” fields along with any you put in the “Bcc” field. Just remember that only the addresses in the “Bcc” field are hidden from recipients. You can also leave the “To” or “Cc” fields blank and just sent the message to the addresses in the “Bcc” field.
Can you BCC everyone?
Bcc stands for “blind carbon copy,” and is a way of sending emails to multiple people without them knowing who else is getting the email. Any email addresses in the Bcc field will be invisible to everyone else on the email. In other words, it’s like cc, but for spies.
Can BCC recipients see CC recipients?
Someone on the BCC list can see everything else, including the CC list and the contents of the email. However, the BCC list is secret—no one can see this list except the sender.
How do I BCC multiple recipients?
If you’re sending an email to multiple recipients who don’t need to know each other’s email address, use Blind Carbon Copy (Bcc) instead of Carbon Copy (Cc). Click Bcc / Show Bcc – A Bcc field will appear in each new message. Enter addresses into the Bcc field to avoid other recipients seeing them.
Does BCC hide email address?
When you place email addresses in the BCC field of a message, those addresses are invisible to the recipients of the email. Conversely, any email addresses that you place in the To field or the CC field are visible to everyone who receives the message.
Do BCC see replies?
Comments: One Response to “Replying To an Email That May Have a Bcc In It, Who Sees My Reply?” The short answer: No. When you get an email that has been BCCed to others, the email does not contain the information about those BCCed people. It can’t.
The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in blind-copying outbound emails to the Activity of a Lead or Contact object in Salesforce.
Outreach does not recommend using this process if the Salesforce plugin is set up and enabled. For more information, refer to the Connecting & Testing Salesforce Plugin Environment article.